Thursday, August 27, 2009

More Socks

I've started a new pair of socks...I've had this yarn for a while but for whatever reason hadn't started anything with it. I have multiple projects going because I get bored with one and need variety. OK, so I guess I like to layer my projects/books/activities, etc. Right now in my project bag I have at least 2 other knitting pieces (sweater and a blanket). Also I have several books I'm reading, The Shack, A Breath of Snow and Ashes and The Alchemist (book club). And as for the activities, well, I'm trying to walk at least every other day, I started on Dylan's room walls (need painting), one of these days we'll have a garage sale, and of course there is always the kids activities. I know I get this from my parents because I can hardly remember a time when they didn't have a project or 3 going. I think I do better mentally when I have a lot going on, that may sound weird but I think it's true.

No comments: