Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Sweater and New Hair

I've been working on my February Lady Sweater, twice I've had to go back to my "safety" line (that is the rainbow color string you see at the bottom of the stitches) because of a mistake or the number of stitches was not right. It's never fun to rip out hours of work but I want it to be right. Here is where it is right now...





















This is the biggest knitting project I've attempted. Hopefully I'll have it done by Fall!!

Last week I finally got my hair cut. Best hair cut in a long time. Went to Visible Changes at the mall, which usually means I get a different person than the last time, this time I got Lauren, she was great. I've gotten a lot of compliments on it, even from total strangers! I will call ahead next time to make sure I get Lauren again.




No comments: