Friday, June 19, 2009

Storm Baseball

The Sienna Storm Maroon team played in the Spring Klein June Jam in Spring, TX, June 6-7th. It was a hot weekend. The boys did great though. Dylan got to do some pitching and pitched the game to win it all on Sunday. He loves to pitch and has been doing pretty well. We now have a pitching mound for the backyard. Mom loves for him to get to pitch but it makes me so nervous for him. I asked him after the game if he was nervous up there and he just smiles and says "nah" like it's no big deal at all. The first two pictures are from the tournament at Baseball USA but I liked the action. The rest are from Spring Klein.My baseball stud!

This was one picture I got after the game was over, they were lining up for the trophy presentation...then my battery ran out! Had to switch to video. I know someone got a picture of my two D's with the BIG trophy, have to track that down.
One of the mom's posted this next photo to the team website. Pretty neat treatment of the image. Looks old-school. We were certainly #1 that day!! Good job Storm!

No comments: