Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Jen's Book

A friend of mine turned 40 recently and I decided to come up with something really cool and special for her. With all the craft blogs out there I found just what I wanted to make, well sort of, here is the inspiration...
























My gift ended up like this...








































My favorite part of the book was at the back, we made some faux photo booth style pictures of friends and stuck those in there.














I found poems and quotes that I liked and thought she would too and put those in there with some fun pictures I found online. Random things like old photos and old advertisements. Stickers and ribbon to add texture. Some little envelopes made the perfect spot for the gift cards I got from places I know she likes. It was a fun project and she loved it!

Happy Birthday Jennifer!!

No comments: