Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's Day Weekend

Our weekend was low key, which is good because we are about to launch on the Soccer/Baseball/Soccer spring season. Dylan is playing Eclipse Soccer and Sienna Storm Baseball. Sydney will be back with the Purple Pumas playing soccer in Sienna. Dylan had a playoff basketball game on Saturday, his team won. I got out of the house to go to the game and then again on Sunday to go to the grocery store, other than that I stayed in and did some cleaning (laundry mostly) and just hanging out watching some movies. With it being Valentine's Day weekend there were lots of mushy love story movies on so I caught a few. Here are some of what I watched...


Antonio Banderas, ooh la la! I didn't know this was based on a true story, I liked it.



Along Came Polly, have seen this a few times, still funny!


Bridget Jones, Edge of Reason, for a sequel I thought this was cute. Have seen this before too but it's still funny. Her singing Madonna in the Thai prison was fun.
"I truly believe that happiness is possible... even when you're thirty-three and have a bottom the size of two bowling balls. " - Bridget Jones


All in all, a great weekend. Roses, chocolates, dinner and all the lounging around I could stand, it was great! Now the week starts with soccer practices for both kids on the same night, 30mins. apart at two different locations, then a basketball practice that D has to run because he's the assistant coach, yee haw! Here we go!

No comments: